Post at least one image every day on your blog for the entire month of February
- Your post must contain a photograph that you took or that someone took of you.
- It must have some sort of erotic/sensual feel about it at the very least.
- You must 18 years of age or over.
- No images of illegal activates including, drug taking, bestiality, pedophilia or any sexual acts with a minor.
- Your post can contain words but it MUST contain a minimum of at least one image.
- No product reviews.
- No password protected posts
- You can use images that you have previously posted on your blog but please do try to create new content as well. For example Penny mentioned doing Throw Back Thursday as part of this where you repost an old image.
- Follow the instructions below on how to create a link to a category page on your blog to post in the link tool below
- If you wish to add your link below then you will need to display the February Photofest badge (which you can find below) on your post with a link back to this page
- Tweet, promote, tell your friends about it as much as you can and lastly but by no means least please don’t forget to visit the other people who are joining in and leave them some comment love.
How to create a category link for this page
1. Create a new category on your blog. Call it whatever you like but I suggest something like FebPhotoFest2016 (for those joining in again this year you will need to make sure it distinguishes from last years, hence adding the year)
2. Create your first February Photofest post and make sure you tag it with your new category (Please include the badge if you are going to link in. Publish your first post.
3. Go to your blog and select the new category. This will generate a category page. It is this url that you want to post in the linky tool below. Every time you add a post to the category it will automatically be added to that page on your site & so you will only need to put your link in here once. (Example of how the link to my page looks http://mollysdailykiss.com/category/february-photofest-2016/)
4. Enter said link into the linky tool below
5. If you need help with any of the above contact me!
I think that just about covers it. Now all the remains to be to seen is if any other bloggers are mad enough to join me on 28 days (29 this year) of photography madness.
February Photofest Contributors 2016
February Photofest Contributors 2015
February Photofest Contributors 2014
1. Bawdy Bloke
2. Sassy Cat