The Rules for the Top 100 Sex Blogs.
- If you are a sex blogger, no nominating yourself! I encourage your to tell your readers and social followers so they can nominate you.
- Each nomination MUST include the blog url, not just a name
- The number of nominations any blog gets is not relevant to the outcome of the list. So those with 1 nomination and those with 20 are all considered for the list on an equal footing.
- Blog content can be anything sex related – erotica/fiction, sex education, sex news, dating, reviews, photography, confessionals, non fiction, personal life accounts etc. Nothing illegal, obviously.
- The blog can’t be protected. It’s ok if a few of the posts are protected, but the entire blog can’t be behind a password.
- The blog should be at least a year old, but anyone who’s been blogging since at least November 1st, 2016 will be considered. Special exceptions will be made for someone who has recently moved to a new blog, but was previously blogging somewhere else.
- You can nominate as many bloggers as you like, but please try to limit it to your very favorites.
- The blog must have a minimum of 24 posts published between 1st Nov 2016 – 31st Oct 2017. Any blog with no posts in the last 45 days will be eliminated.
- Tumblr style blogs that are purely reposting other people’s content are not eligible for the list.
- Commercial magazine style sites are not eligible for the list.
- Blogs attached to commercial shops are not eligible for the list.
- Blogs that previously won the #1 spot have been retired (see the list below).
- Please make sure you read THIS POST for more details about how the list is compiled and what might potentially get your removed from the list.
Is your content sex positive? – This actually got a couple of blog removed from the list last year. If, for example, you are writing posts that are essentially pick up artist tips, misogynistic, racist, sexiest, etc or promoting unsafe practices for example vaginal douching or anal sex without lube I am not going to include you on the list. If you are linking to such sites too or publishing content that is sponsored by such sites then you will also be removed from the list.
Previous winner on the list are: Sinclair SexSmith (2008) Coquitten (blog no longer available. 2009) (No #1 winner in 2010) Guy New York (2011) Molly’s Daily Kiss (2012) Lady Pandorah (Blog no longer open. 2013) Girl on the Net (2014) A Dissolute Life Means (2015) Domme Chronicles (2016)
PLEASE DO NOT NOMINATE ANY OF THESE PREVIOUS WINNERS.
These are the current rules as of October 2017. We reserve the right to amend, adapt, change or suspend the rules at our discretion but any changes will be issued in writing on this site.