The Rules for the Top 100 Sex Blogs.
- If you are a sex blogger, no nominating yourself! I encourage your to tell your readers and social followers so they can nominate you.
- Each nomination MUST include the blog url, not just a name
- The number of nominations any blog gets is not relevant to the outcome of the list. So those with 1 nomination and those with 20 are all considered for the list on an equal footing.
- Blog content can be anything sex related – erotica/fiction, sex education, sex news, dating, reviews, photography, confessionals, non fiction, personal life accounts etc. Nothing illegal, obviously
- Podcasts are not eligible for the list and if your blog is essentially your show-notes and embed of your podcast then you are not eligible. Someone needs to do a list for Podcasts!
- Is your content sex positive? In the past blogs have been removed from the list because they do not meet this very important criteria. If you are writing posts that are misogynistic, racist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist, whorephobic, etc. or are essentially pick up artist tips, then your blog is not sex positive and your blog will not be included on the list. Additionally, if you are promoting unsafe practices like vaginal douching, “surprise” anal sex or anal sex without lube then your blog will not be included on the list.
- If you are linking to such sites or publishing content that is sponsored by sites that I deem to be problematic, (examples listed in the previous point) you will not qualify for the list.
- The blog can’t be protected. It’s ok if a few of the posts are protected, but the entire blog can’t be behind a password.
- The blog should be at least a year old, but anyone who’s been blogging since at least November 1st, 2019 will be considered. Special exceptions will be made for someone who has recently moved to a new blog, but was previously blogging somewhere else.
- You can nominate as many bloggers as you like, but please try to limit it to your very favorites.
- The blog must have a minimum of 24 posts published between 1st Nov 2019 – 31st Oct 2020. Any blog with no posts in the last 45 days will be eliminated.
- If there are no dates on your blog posts whatsoever making it impossible for me determine when content was written then you will be disqualified.
- Tumblr style trueviagraonlineblogs that are purely reposting other people’s content are not eligible for the list.
- Commercial magazine style sites are not eligible for the list.
- Blogs attached to commercial shops are not eligible for the list.
- Blogs that previously won the #1 spot have been retired (see the list below)
Previous winner on the list are: Sinclair SexSmith (2008) Coquitten (blog no longer available. 2009) (No #1 winner in 2010) Guy New York (2011) Molly’s Daily Kiss (2012) Lady Pandorah (Blog no longer open. 2013) Girl on the Net (2014) A Dissolute Life Means (2015) Domme Chronicles (2016) Kayla Lords (2017) Rebel’s Notes (2018) Floss Does Life (2019)
PLEASE DO NOT NOMINATE ANY OF THESE PREVIOUS WINNERS.
These are the current rules as of October 2018. We reserve the right to amend, adapt, change or suspend the rules at our discretion but any changes will be issued in writing on this site.