Is there ANYTHING you would like to ask me? And I mean absolutely anything!If so you can use the comment bow below to satisfy your curiosity and you never know, ask me something that makes me want to write and you might just find your question being turned into a blog post.
Here are some things that I am frequently asked about.
1. Can I have your Phone No, Skype name, etc so I can chat to you
2. Do you really take all your own images?
YES! There are a few Scavenger Hunt images that my husband has taken but I tend to say in the post if that is the case apart from that they are all my own work. I use a tripod and a remote screen/trigger called a Camranger.
3. Can I use your images on my blog, website, book cover etc?
Please contact me about this and tell me which image you are interested in using and what you want to use it for.
4. Will you take my picture?
Maybe. Again, contact me and we can discuss it.
5. Would you and your husband like to have a threesome with me?
Thank you but no
6. I am a male submissive will you be my Domme
No I do not switch and have absolutely no interest in being anyone’s dominant
7. Can I have your address so I can send you a gift
No, but it would be wonderful if you bought me something from my Amazon Wishlist.
8. Can I write a guest post for your website?
Maybe. If you are a company then I charge for this service, get in touch and we can talk about my rate. If you are an individual then we can discuss it and it might be possible.
9. Can I be your Dom? Does your husband share you or lend you out to other Dom’s? Can I fuck you?
No, no and no!
10. Will you proof read or critique my blog/novel?
I do provide blogging feedback and critique but I charge for this service as it takes a significant amount of time to do. You do however get a full verbal report delivered on Skype and it also includes an SEO and tech report from my tech guy(who is also my husband) Get in touch and we can discuss rates.
I do not provide critiques of novels as I just don’t have enough time.
11. Do you kids, family, friends know what you do?
Yes, yes, and the vast majority of my friends too.
12. Can you give me some advice?
Really depends on the subject but as you can see from the comment below I am happy to try if I feel like I have something to offer. Feel free to ask in the comments below or contact me directly
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_widget_sidebar sidebar_id=”dfs_464typ”][/vc_column][/vc_row]