Wanna see what I found for you? Then just read on….
1. Sometimes when people ask me why I blog I often feel like a don’t have a good answer for them apart from, because I love it, which is the truth but sometimes knowing that someone else likes what I do really is pretty amazing and that happened recently with The Submissive Review Podcast. Listening to another sub talking about my work and reading some snippets from it that she particularly liked was pretty damn awesome. You can listen to the full podcast on The Submissive Review
2. For all of you who enjoyed our [It Girl. Rag Doll] podcast about Cosmo sex tip then this article is for you and even if you have not listened to the podcast it will still make you laugh. Cosmo’s Guide To Sex In Cars Actually Ruins Having Sex In Cars
3. While we are on the subject of podcasts the new [It Girl. Rag Doll] episode is out now and it is recreation of our Labels session that we did at Eroticon2014
4. This is a brilliant piece by Will Crimson about writing erotica, human sexuality and the state of the current situation with regards to censorship and bullying of those who express human sexuality and desire. What I Learned by Writing Erotica
5. Sinful Sunday has had a redesign as a result there is a new Sinful Sunday badge. If you downloaded the old badge and wish to continue using that on your posts then that is fine or your can snap up the new one and start showing that. Either way, the important part is that you join in and of you are not blogger, then make sure you check out Sinful Sunday for your fill of fabulous blogging imaginary. Oh and this Sunday (6th April 2014) is competition week on Sinful Sunday.
6. What some seriously hot and beautifully written reading for the weekend? I have just the thing for you; Close Enough by @_Monocle_ Wow can this man write, and if you don’t believe me then I suggest you read what Remittance Girl has to say about the piece; When Men Write Erotic Fiction
Show Comments (2)