1. Fancy coming to Sexpo this year? Not heard of Sexpo? Sexpo™ is the world’s largest sexual health and lifestyle exhibition and this year it will coming to London for the first time ever on the 13th to 15th November 2015 at London Olympia. It promises to be a weekend of fabulous shopping, shows, workshops and more and you can get yourself a 20% discount on your ticket by clicking on the button below and entering the code Mollysdailykiss at the checkout! See you there….
2. When I started my blog I was very anonymous but gradually over time this has changed and now everyone knows who I am. I read this post this other day by Cammies on the Floor about how that shift for them has at times had an impact on what they write about and/or how they write about things. It got me thinking and yet again it is a topic I need to write about but Cammies thoughts and experiences on the subject are a fascinating read.
3. Ever had a migraine? I have not but Jade A Waters has as you can read on her post about her recent health adventures but the main reason for pointing you to this piece is the amazing piece of flash fiction that was inspired by a comment her doctor made about migraines and amazingly she managed to write this fantastic piece through the haze of post migraine brain. Aura
4. Do you hold your breath when you orgasm? Do you consider it a form of breath play? These are questions posed by Jane from Behind the Chintz Curtain in her post Just Breathe. It is a very honest and open piece about how she discovered, at a fairly young age, the connection between holding her breath and reaching orgasm
5. My video this week is a Ted Talk and a little bit longer than most I have shared here but really is worth watching as it is a wonderful piece about sex, disability and dating by Dr Danielle Sheypuk
Show Comments (0)