Merry Christmas to you all! I hope you had a wonderful happy day with friends, families, lovers or whatever else you it with. Now the year is about to end but I thought there was time for one last Trolling the Net of 2015….
1. Fancy a Christmas tale? This one is not your classic tale, there is no sparkly romance or seasonal love all wrapped up in ribbon and bows. No this one is twisted, dark and menacing…. Kristina Lloyd at her absolute best hosted on Tamsin Flowers Advent Calender – The Superotica Advent Calendar 2015 Day 16 – Kristina Lloyd
2. Do you ever listen to a song and hear kink or D/s overtones in the lyrics? I know I have a fair few songs that I fall into the catergory so when I saw that Charles from Filth and Erotica was compiling a list I had to leave him some suggestions. How about you, do you have songs that you think should be on his list? Songs for D/s and Kink
3. This next post was written back in October but I only just stumbled across it but I loved it so much I just had to share. There are a ton of reviews for lipsticks on the internet but this is the first one I have ever seen that deals with the really important lipstick question. Is your lipstick blowjob friendly? Girly Juice has done her research and has some answers for you. Blowjob-Friendly Lipsticks for Every Budget
4. Time for a little reminder about Kink of the Week. The current topic, Semen, is proving to be quite a popular one so there is plenty cummy reading for you to enjoy but there is just time for you to get your contribution in as there will be a new topic up on the site tomorrow. And while we are on the subject of Kink of the Week if you have a topic that you would like to suggest for the site please do let me know and if you want to write the introduction piece for it too, then all the better.
5. Hopefully most of you are aware of the truth about hymens and sex but just to be sure you have it absolutely right then I recommend watching this and maybe if you have a young person in your life you could share it with them, because we all know that most sex ed programs are woefully lacking and as a result ignorance around subjects like this are still frighteningly common.
Show Comments (1)