Is it really Friday, again? The answer seems to be yes so here we go…
1. It is the beginning of a new month with can only mean one thing, it is time to get your posts into Elust again if you want to be included in the March digest. You have until the 8th of March to submit something.
2. Fucking or Making love? This post by Malin James: The Semantics of Sex was inspired her visit to see 50 Shades and her response to the line “I don’t make love. I fuck…hard.” uttered by Christian Grey. Like Malin I am definitely a fucker, there is something about the term ‘making love’ that just feels a bit ‘flat’ and doesn’t seem to convey any of the thrill, heat or rush I get from sharing myself with another human being in that way. I was about to write my own response to this post but then I discovered I didn’t need to because @ht_honey had written it for me in her post Sex: Love and Fucking
3. For any of you who are a reader of the blog Kink and Poly by Pieces of Jade you may have noticed that for now she has left the blogsphere. This is due to the very serious and sudden ill-health of one of her partners. In the meantime she has asked me to manage the Kink of the Week meme on her behalf. So, if you are a blogger then why not check it out. You don’t have to be kinky or into the specific kink to contribute, works of fiction, that are related to the current topic, are also welcomed. The current topic, and you have until the 15th of March to get your piece in, is Begging. If you are interested in reading any of the past topics covered then you can use the drop down category menu in the sidebar to find your favourite kink(s).
4. Charming Pornographic Photographs of French Prostitutes from the 1930s tells the story of Monsieur X and his penchant for photographing Parisian prostitutes in the 1920’s and 30’s. It is an amazing piece of photographic social history showing the girls in all their natural beauty. History tells us life for these girls was tough and dangerous but these images seem to have captured them in am adorable relaxed and playful manner. However, unless you want to get angry with the stupidity of people I would avoid reading the comments most of which focus on the pubic hair and an alarming amount with a derogatory tone.
5. And now for a little viewing pleasure which I think will be especially enjoyable for any of you that are involved in UK/USA relationships. Be warned, if you are, I bet this one will stir up, ummm…. debate!
Ps… I just received this casting call from a US Cable Network looking for couples for a new show. I know nothing about it but they are very keen to hear from people so if you are interested then get in touch and they will give you more details
WANT TO SPICE UP YOUR LOVE LIFE?
Is your sex life too vanilla? Do you want something different? Inspired by the 50 Shades of Grey craze, Magilla Entertainment and a major cable network are looking for couples who want to add a little more spice to their relationship for 21 days. This series will document the couple as they go on this transformative journey of finding ways to improve their sex life with the help of an expert. Following the “21 Day Myth” in which people can mentally and physically make changes after this certain time period, this docu-series will capture the excitement and the fears of the couple as they test out this new lifestyle change. If you are interested, contact us ASAP at email@example.com with “SEX LIFE” in the subject along with your names, ages, location, occupation, contact numbers, recent photos and a brief paragraph about why you want to change your sex life.