15th November 2011
Instead of a kiss this week I am responding to my resent nominations by 3 others bloggers for the Versatile Blogger award.
It all started about 2 weeks ago with the wonderful Jilly Boyd who blogs at Bare Naked Lady putting me in her list of ‘15 blogs that delight and excite me’, her reason for picking me; “Why?: For being ever so sweet, writing beautiful words and being a very sexy lady in the (glorious) flesh.”
And then just the other day my very own Sister in Slut, DDD, who blogs at Dick Dyke Dick also picked me as one of her 15 saying “What’s NOT to like about Molly, my sister in slut. This woman is smart, sexy and generous of spirit. She made me believe in the power of love, romance, submission — and the possibility of happy endings. (Not the kind you’re thinking of, you naughty thing.)”
Then today I discover that I have a place on the very ‘pretty in pink’ Clive’s list, who blogs at Clive’s Journey Into Kink who said “that serial blogger. How on earth she finds the time to write volumes of wonderful posts I don’t know”
A massive big thank you to all 3 of the above for their wonderfully kind and flattering words, I am deeply honoured to have made your lists and maybe even blushing just a little bit. You all rock!
Therefore I think it time I joined in with the Versatile Blogging Awards and put together my own list.
Here is the how the VBA works….
- Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post. (see above)
- Share 7 things about yourself. (see bottom of the page)
- Pass this award along to 15 blogs you enjoy reading. (see below)
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
So here are my 15, in no particular order; (Many of these blogs have previously been written about by me as part of my Kiss of the Week and so I have included a link to those pieces where they exist.)
- The Big Ugly – If I could have only one blog on my list, in fact if I had to choose just one blog to read for the rest of my days it would be this one. Lauralyn never fails to delight, excite, intrigue and inspire me. Her blog is a delicious feast for the eye and a full work out for the mind as you attempt to absorb the amazing creative talent of one woman and her ‘shitty little camera’. Kiss Of The Week 2
- Dick Dyke Dick (already mentioned above in my thank yous) but now it is her turn down here too. I think this blog was one of the first ever blogs I started reading on a regular basis and I am delighted to say that DDD and I slowly but surely formed a friendship based around blogging, blokes, blow jobs and boob’s. She is my sister in slut and I adore her. Kiss Of The Week 13
- Signs Of Intelligent Life – A greatly under rated and hideously lacking in content blog, but what is there is pure dynamite and I am not just saying that because it is written by the man I love. I challenge you to go and visit and read the few posts that are there and then tell me whether you agree or not. He has a talent for the written word and an ability to move the reader with his words that many a budding writer would kill for. All I can say is more please more!
- Pieces Of Jade – Where do I start with this one, she is on fire sexy, she is brave, intelligent, honest, and filthy. She will make you squirm in your wet patch or reach for your hardening cock, she will make you think, dream, wonder and smile. She is Jade and I love this blog. Kiss Of The Week 5
- A Slut’s Memoir – Just writing the name of this blog makes me sigh because finding the right words that can do this utterly filthy queen of dirty sluts justice is such a hard task. If ever there was a woman who showed the world her deepest darkest dirtiest self and revealed in it then it is Laurie. She is without doubt my slut hero. Kiss Of The Week 11
- Down The Rabbit Hole – A fairly new discovery of mine but one that I have quickly become addicted too. Oh and not only is the writing hot but the having had the pleasure of meeting the writer too I can tell you that she is also HOT and she makes my finger tips tingle with the desire to reach out and touch…. Kiss Of The Week 23
- Stranded In Toronto – A blog I discovered very early on its life and have been a dedicated reader of ever since. His blog is jammed pack full of great stories and he definitely the master of the serial story line but for me it is his personal posts about life, love and all that kind of stuff that bring me back time and again. Kiss Of The Week 14
- Between My Sheets – Written by Rori this blog is brimming over with quality writing. There is enough great content here to keep even the most committed reader going for months on end and of course she is the creator of the Top Sex Blogger list. Just for this amazing dedication to the sex blogging community and her belief in creating a shout out to others she is on this list.
- Shelby Cross, writer – Again another blog I have already kissed but one of my favourite blogs in my list that I regularly read. I love her honest portrayal of her D/s lifestyle with her husband and her great insight into the kink world and all it’s up and downs. I would pimp this as a much read for anyone new to the lifestyle. Kiss Of The Week 20
- Hubmans Hangout – Another very established blog with LOTS of content to explore but for me it is his ability to inspire me to get my camera out and take more pictures that he gets a mention here. Kiss Of The Week 26
- The Sex Experiment – For being totally unique, for making me squirm and wriggle in my wet patch and for his constant ability to think up new and interesting tasks for his unsuspecting wife. This is definitely a MUST read on the list. Kiss Of The Week 16
- Erotic Moonbeam – Another blog that I discovered early on it its creation and one I have stuck with ever since. I love her fictional writing but a bit like Stranded it is when the writer muses on life that I am really hooked. Kiss Of The Week 8
- Curvaceous Dee – No list of mine would be complete without this blog on it. She is on this list for one main reason, because she is Dee. She is completely honest about the person she is and shows the world that you don’t have to be a size 10 to be sexy as hell. Kiss Of The Week 18
- Sleep Is For The Weak – Definitely not a sex blogger but she has is certainly one of the blogs I regularly stop by. A single Mother to a little boy and a truly talented writer and artist. Her resent enrolment on an art course seems to have sparked a creative surge and her blog is awash with her art work. She has, in my opinion, some of the best photography I ever seen lurking on her blog. Oh and I should also mention she is also a total sweet heart and I adore her
- A Blogger In Turmoil – Finding words for this blog is a bit tricky to be honest. It is one man’s diary of his journey through life post extra marital affair. He talks about his dealing with depression, jobs, life and his terrible battle to find out what it is he needs to be happy. It is like watching a train wreck about to happen at times and maybe that is what makes it addictive reading.
So there you have it, my 15. That was harder than I thought it would be to be honest. I didn’t want it to read like a rehash of my Kiss of the Week posts but on the other hand it also had to be a true reflection of the blogs I read the most.
Now for 7 things about me…. only 7, really?
- I really and truly and honestly cannot sing AT ALL. Think cats being tortured and that’s me.
- I am missing a vital organ that most other people have…
- I have a rare genetic blood condition that means my red blood cells are the wrong shape
- I absolutely LOATH the cold. Give me hot sunny weather and I am in heaven
- I run my local munch group
- I have a massive lusty crush on someone in my twitter feed. I want her sooooo badly!
- I am happier now in my life than I have ever been at any point before. Having him by side everyday is like having all my birthdays and Christmas’ at once.