Oh so much to choose from this week but here are my top 5 highlights
1. I am aware that this post, I accidentally pooped on a dude by Hyacinth Jones is from 2011 but I ended up revisiting it this week as it was relevant to a podcast I was recording (you will have to wait a few weeks to hear that though) However reading Hy’s post again made me realise just what an amazingly open, honest and admirable piece of writing it is. It can be easy to write about sex when it all goes perfectly well but when it goes horrendously wrong we tend to be less open about it. Not Hy though, she puts on her brave girl pants and writes about it and I admire her hugely for doing so.
2. This one is from another Molly, Molly Synthia to be precise and it is a really interesting piece about writing erotica and shame, which is also a subject that I have plans for on the podcast so would love to see other writers/bloggers/authors sharing their thoughts on Molly’s post: Erotica and Shame
3. Now time for a tiny bit of fiction, in this case a teasingly addictive excerpt from a story called Peek Hour by Adrea Kore and I have never gotten my seat on the train like Roxy did but we do definitely share a love of cock watching.
4. Are girls in glasses your thing? Or maybe you are a girl who wears glasses. I guarantee that this post, Girls Who Wear Glasses by Girl on the Net will make you see girls in glasses in a whole new deliciously filthy light.
5. And this week I thought we would have a bit more English to American translations
Show Comments (5)