I was recently contacted by Ollala about their product. After exchanging some emails with the person I believe to be the owner in which I tried to give him some advice about his website, both the design and functionality of it and the wording within, he offered to send me one of his products. I tell all the companies who ask this that they are welcome to but that I do not guarantee I will write about it. I only tend to do a review if I either A. Hate it or B. Love it. He decided to take his chance I guess and asked for my address.
So some things before you watch the video.
- They are claiming they have made the first/only heated dildo. They are wrong about that the L’amourose Rosa Rouge beat them too it and you can see my review of that here; A Rosa by any Other Name
- I have not tested this toy as an actual dildo mainly because of the plug of silicone used to seal the seam on the head of the product does not feel hygienic and there is no way I am sticking it inside my body.
- I have taken picture of this part of the dildo because on the video you can not see it clearly but the images below show it better. Please also note that in the second image you can clearly see where the silicone appears to splitting. Just to be clear that little plug is slightly sticky which I think you can also see from in the first image as it is already got dust and dirt caught in it.
- When I asked Ollala about these problems they told me that they had sent me ‘a pattern version’ of the toy by which I think they mean a prototype and that the actual product for sale in their site does not have these problems. I have pointed out to him that this seems like a mistake and I have no choice but to include it in my review because I have nothing else to go on. He has never replied to that email.
- The middle section of the video where I mention massaging it to make it soft again. I was wrong about that. The only way to make it soft again is by heating it.
SUMMARY & RESULTS
I have not tested this toy as an actual dildo mainly because of the plug of silicone used to seal the seam on the head of the product does not feel hygienic and there is no way I am sticking it inside my body.
So badly made I won't put it inside me
Design and Construction
Ease of Use
Show Comments (10)