Yep I am finally back to my trolling activities, Christmas, and in particular, my Advent Calendar, rather got in the way of things but all that is behind us now and I have some goodies to share with you all.
1. Fancy another reason to write? Stranded in Toronto is launching a new monthly writing meme (A Darker Flame) that aims to get you exploring the erotic within a secondary genre. The first prompt for this month is up and the page for you to link in will be live on the 15th. Ready, Steady…. write!
2. I find myself listed on quite a few other bloggers ‘Top Sex Bloggers of 2013’. It is an honour and a delight to be recognised by other bloggers within the community for my work. I can not thank them all enough for their wonderful words about me. They are, in no particular order Rebel’s Notes, Beck and her Kinks, Kinky Biker Mom and Fuck Blogging who amazingly made me their No.1!
3. Another one about me, sorry, but I really enjoyed doing this interview with Jon Pressick on his blog Sex in Words. You can read the full interview on The Hook-up: Molly’s Daily Kiss and find a whole host of other interviews with different sex bloggers on his Hook-up page
4. Now for something that is not me, but I wish it was! This piece by Remittance Girl, The Baggage of History: Sex Work and the Myth of Protecting Women, about sex workers is brilliant. A must read on this increasingly argued about subject of female agency.
5. For those of my female (UK) readers who are not writers/bloggers and therefore, one must assume, not coming to Eroticon2014 check out this two-day workshop, Queer Conscious Sex & Cunt Love! It looks really amazing and if I wasn’t going to be in Bristol that weekend I would be at this event instead.
6. Last one for now, although I already have more to share so hopefully I will be back again next week. Anonymous has a new post on it. I am fairly sure the sentiment is one many of us can identify with; dangerous lust. If you don’t know about Anonymous, it is a space I set up for YOU, to rant and rave, moan, whine and bitch, grumble and mumble, declare your love or condemn you enemies, whilst remaining totally anonymous. Whatever it is that is bursting to get out, this is the space for that. (Anonymous Submission Form)
Show Comments (1)