Here we go again….
1. Do you live in London or Brighton (UK)? Jamie McCartney, who created The Great Wall of Vagina, is looking for women, and their bra’s and boob’s, for a Breast Cancer Charity Calendar. He is also looking for women with pubic hair! He will be in London on the 15th March 2014 & Brighton on the 22nd March and you can find all the details on Sussex Art Beat
2. While we are on the subject of the 15th March 2014 there is also a demo planned in London called Don’t Censor Me! “Pornstars, others in the sex industries, and their supporters, will come together in London to protest against the Stop Porn Culture event that aims to censor sexual expression in the UK.” There is much more detailed information on the Sex and Censorship site but if you are in London and have the time, please do go along and support this important protest to help ensure that we all, in the UK, continue to be able to have freedom of (sexual) expression, particularly those people who work in the adult industry.
3. Do you like writing really short fiction or maybe you just like consuming your erotica is small bite sizes? Either way check out Being Blacksilk’s post Very Short Stories but be warned, if like me you are a sucker for stationary this post might have you heading out to the shops.
4. Now one for the photographers amongst you. This post by Penny, How I Did It: Francesca Woodman Inspired Self Portraits, gives you a simple but comprehensive guide to creating long exposure images.
5. Can you imagine London with a coffee shop dedicated to being “An accessible place for all people, purposefully inclusive and welcoming of all genders, sexuality, relationship models and lifestyles.” Well it need not be a dream. Coffee Cake and Kisses has started a kink starter project to make this idea a reality. They only have 2 days left to raise the money they need and every single penny counts so please check out their page and help to make their vision come to life so that we can all benefit.
6. Kiss me? I am of the firm belief that none of us kiss enough. This wonderful video will, I am sure, make you want to reach out to someone and share a kiss. Enjoy!