The Rules for the Top 100 Sex Blogs.
- If you are a sex blogger, no nominating yourself! I encourage your to tell your readers and social followers so they can nominate you.
- Each nomination MUST include the blog url, not just a name
- The number of nominations any blog gets is not relevant to the outcome of the list. So those with 1 nomination and those with 20 are all considered for the list on an equal footing.
- Blog content can be anything sex related – erotica, sex education, sex news, sexy images, etc. Nothing illegal, obviously. (Read this post to decide if a blog is eligible based on content.)
- The blog can’t be protected. It’s ok if a few of the posts are protected, but the entire blog can’t be behind a password.
- The blog should be at least a year old, but anyone who’s been blogging since at least November 1st, 2015 will be considered. Special exceptions will be made for someone who has recently moved to a new blog, but was previously blogging somewhere else.
- You can nominate as many bloggers as you like, but please try to limit it to your very favorites.
- The blog must have a minimum of 24 posts published between Nov 2015 – Oct 2016. Any blog with no posts in the last 45 days will be eliminated.
- Tumblr style blogs that are purely reposting other people’s content are not eligible for the list.
- Commercial magazine style sites are not eligible for the list.
- Blogs attached to commercial shops are not eligible for the list.
- Blogs that previously won the #1 spot have been retired (see the list below).
Previous winner on the list are: Sinclair SexSmith (2008) Coquitten (blog no longer available. 2009) (No #1 winner in 2010) Guy New York (2011) Molly’s Daily Kiss (2012) Lady Pandorah (Blog no longer open. 2013) Girl on the Net (2014) A Dissolute Life Means (2015)
PLEASE DO NOT NOMINATE ANY OF THESE PREVIOUS WINNERS.
These are the current rules as of October 2016. We reserve the right to amend, adapt, change or suspend the rules at our discretion but any changes will be issued in writing on this site.