Yes I know it has been a while but what with Febraury Photofest and the Top 100 Sex Bloggers 2015 list things have been a bit hectic but that is behind us and now and I am back to trolling the net. So here is what I have found for you…
1. First of all, fancy a good read? Then I can not recommend Girl on the Nets new book enough. It is a fabulous read that when you get right down to it is a long unusual love letter to her boyfriend. Having the privilege of knowing GoTN in real life I can tell you this book is absolutely 100% unashamedly her and a rollicking good read it is too. How a bad girl fell in love
2. Ever found yourself flummoxed by the sexual transmitted infection conversation with a partner(s)? I know in my past it was something I struggled with at times, finding that balance between hot sex with a new partner and questioning them about their sexual health can be daunting as Abbie explains in her honest post about the subject: Have you given me an STI
3. Now time for a hot sexy read, this one is about blindfolds, kneeling and the hellish hotness of being made to wait for it: I’m Not A Saint, But Do I Have To Be? by The Other Livvy.
4. I can’t tell you the amount of times I have received emails from men asking me how to make a woman (their girlfriend/wife/lover) orgasm. Likewise Quora and Reddit are full of such questions. I always reply with advice the short version being, talk to her, learn from her, get her to show you. We are all different. Last week I cam across this post by Girly Juice (best name for a blog ever in my opinion) My Clit is a Diva and I’m-sorry-not-sorry. I love this post not only because she describes in detail the physical side of making her orgasm but that oddly her and I have one very similar thing about our clits which is “It likes to be stimulated downward through the clitoral hood”. Oh and the ring in the picture at the top of this post, I have no idea where she got that from, but I really want one!
5. This weeks video is a selection of people talking openly about their sexual fantasies, not just what they are but their individual difficulties/challenges they have with them. It is a fascinating little glimpse in these people’s minds