Time for another one of these I think
1. I have a new project. Actually WE have a new project. @DomSigns wanted to do something which expressed our D/s life together over a whole year. That little seed of a thought very quickly turned into a new 365 project (actually it will be a 366 project as it is a leap year) where one or other us (and sometimes both of us) will post something relating to our D/s life together. So far the majority of the content has been written by @DomSigns covering topics like Trust, Jealousy, Kissing, Pervertables, Confidence (and lack of) and Blow Jobs to name just a few. We are very open to answering your questions too, so if you have a topic you would like one of us to write about or a specific question please do let us know in the comments section or use the contact form
2. As you may, or may not know, Rori from Between my Sheets has recently had to retire her blog due to ill-health. As a result her annual Top Sex Bloggers list was also in retirement. After some discussion with her I have decided to take this project on myself. You can read more about why this is and most importantly nominate your Top 100 Sex Blogs of 2015 on this post: Top 100 Sex Blogs 2015 Redux. You have just over a week left to let me know your nominations and the list will be published here in the 1st week in March.
3. As we seem to be hurtling rapidly towards February I thought now would be a good time to tell you that I will be doing February Photofest again this year. If you do not know what that is then read the February Photofest Page which will explain more, including the rules if you want to join in. However a summery of February Photofest is that I will posting a photograph I have taken everyday on my blog for the whole month of February. Usually that is 28 but this year it will be 29. So a warning to subscribers. You will be getting a lot more notifications from me this month. I hope that will not put you off being a subscriber and I hope the images will make up for any annoyance this may cause.
4. Now for something that is not connected to me. When Masika May ( a photographer in Canada) was contacted by her friend William about taking some sexy pictures of him for his wife they talked about their options and decided to pose him in exactly the same way she would her female clients. The results are quite frankly awesome. Some of them are just plain hilarious and some of them are surprisingly hot but what is really great about them is that they feature just a guy, not one ripped with muscles or waxed bare (far from it actually) but just a guy having fun celebrating his body and, as the article states, it would seem his wife was utterly delighted with the resulting photobook he gave her: Man Posing in Traditional Boudoir Shot is Beyond Stunning
5. My video this week is a must watch piece called Lesbians Touch Penis for the First Time. Their reactions are all fabulous, although my favourite is the one girl who gets totally into it, even bending down to give it a closer inspection and then rings her Mum to tell her that she touched a penis for the first time. Seriously, watch this video the whole thing is just fabulous!