I know it’s only Friday but I wanted to give you all a heads up of another new feature on Molly’s Daily Kiss, Sinful Sunday.
The inspiration for this has really come from Silent Sunday, the idea of that being, it was a time and place to post those photographs that you don’t really have a place for anywhere else but that you would still like to share, and it’s all about the picture. In general Silent Sunday is populated with mummy/family bloggers but I have enjoyed playing along with some of my non sexy pictures that I like to take but it was starting to feel a bit restrictive to me and so I have decided to launch my own version with an emphasis on the erotic/adult.
I hope that Sinful Sunday will encourage all your bloggers out there, regardless of what you blog about to get your cameras out and see if you can take some pictures that fit into an erotic theme. They don’t have to be nakkie, they don’t have to be graphic, although both of those are good too but they do need to have some sort or erotic or sensual quality about them.
Maybe a picture of your favourite toy, your underwear draw, an empty bed, a discarded pair of shoes, your legs, your hands, whatever it is, I want you to be creative. Don’t be afraid to play around with your images, turn them black or white, enhance the colour, blur or sharpen then. This is about having fun. If you are interested in editing them, then try using a program called Gimp
You can download it from here…..
Not only is it great to have some fun with editing your pictures but you can use it to water mark your images too.
So here are the rules to Sinful Sunday.
- Your post must contain a photograph that you took or that someone took of you.
- It must have some sort of erotic/sensual feel about it at the very least.
- Your post can contain words but please try to keep them to a minimum; this is all about the image.
- Leave the link to your post in the link tool on my Sinful Sunday page
- Grab the code for the Sinful Sunday button and place it on your post.
- Tweet, promote, tell your friends about it as much as you like and don’t forget to visit the other people who are playing along and leave them some comment love.
The linky tool will be open each week from Saturday midnight to 10am Monday (UK time) which should hopefully give everyone a chance to join in no matter where they are in the world.
Don’t forget, this is about being creative and imaginative, having fun with your camera and sharing the results with a wider audience. They can be erotic, sensual or downright filthy, so what are you waiting for, throw caution to the wind and be sinful on Sundays with me.