14th April 2011
A 30 Days Of Kink Post
Hard limits are things that you would never ever do, not in a million years or for a million pounds. The reasons that they hard limits will vary depending on what they are, it could be because they breach your own moral code or they have past associations with negative memories or maybe they just make you go ewww instead of ahhhhh, which it is doesn’t really matter, what matters is that you have identified them.
When Sir and I first started on this journey this was a topic that we discussed over and over again. It was important to me to be perfectly clear with him about areas that I would never want Him to take me to. Nowadays it is a topic that is rarely touched upon, our knowledge of each other and my trust in him is such that to be honest I feel the list is fairly redundant between us now. From time to time I will see/read something that will prompt me to say to him “that’s one for the list” but that is usually as far as it goes, he knows them, and I know he knows them. I feel safe with that.
- Anything to do with children
- Nothing illegal
- Getting me very drunk
- Cutting my hair
- Violence (To me pain applied in a controlled loving manner is not the same as violence motivated by anger or rage
- Giving me away
- Breath play/water torture
- Non negotiated permanent scaring
- Pet Play
- Serving as furniture
- Balloons (when inflated they make my skin crawl and if there are lots of them I become very anxious. It was important for Him to know that if we were ever at a party or event where there were lots of balloons I would find it VERY hard to stay in the room)
Ps… This post is all part of The 30 Days Of Kink writing project, check out my page to know more